Ever wonder why your new Kaseya SaaS agents don’t fully check-in? 9 times out of 10 it is because you don’t have enough licenses to accommodate the new agents. The symptom is the agents will show up on your portal as a template (little orange square)
To fix this, all you need to do is add more licenses to your SaaS account. Here is how you do it:
- Login to your Kaseya SaaS console, and select the Kaseya Portal ( Fig. 1)
- Then under My Account, select Account Information (Fig. 2)
- At the top, click Subscriptions tab (Fig. 3)
- Under that, click Current Subscription (Fig. 4)
- Next, you WAIT…. And WAIT…. And Wait. It can take over 2 minutes for this page to begin to load. Check your watch and give it a solid 2-3 minutes. If during that time you see a message appear that says “Data Loading” that is good, but it will STILL be another 45-90 Seconds! If you DON’T see the “Data Loading” message within 3 minutes, re-load the whole page and start over. If repeated attempts don’t work, try again a little later, and if that doesn’t work, please contact us.
- Once you get the list of subscriptions, inside the box, highlight the option you wish to change (Fig. 5)
- Then click Edit Subscription (Fig. 6)
- You will get a new window that pops up that allows you to enter the quantity. I suggest that you first click the box to accept the Terms and Conditions (Fig. 7),
- Then enter the new TOTAL number of agents (Fig. 8). Note the system will not allow you to enter a number LOWER than what is in use.
- Lastly, Click the Update button in the top left corner (Fig. 9).Just repeat this for any other lines that you need to update.
Your systems should automatically start checking in. If you don’t see them check in within a few hours, you can reboot the system, or stop and restart the Kaseya service.